Building Inspector - Compliance
|Job Title:||Building Inspector - Compliance|
|Salary:||$52.31 P/h + Super|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Williamson|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2021 17:46|
Portfolio Management (Assets)- Contract Operations Unit
Pay rate: $52.31 per hr excluding super
Hours per week: 35hr pw
The purpose of this role is to undertake and report on field inspection and auditing activities/outcomes on Building Essential Services (BES) work including Lifts, to verify contractor compliance with maintenance contract requirements in relations to BES and MUST HAVE experience with Lifts (refer to below).
• Relevant Qualifications or accreditation in Quality Management principles and associated Australian Quality Standards or relevant work experience.
• Understanding of the Australian Building Codes, Australian Standards, Government or commercial probity and contracting standards.
• Desirable experience in High Rise Residential Sites and/or experience in the commissioning or decommissioning or management of Lifts.
• Relevant qualification: Electrical and/or Mechanical Technician with sound construction building maintenance experience, together with field inspection experience and measurement of performance against standards in Building Essential Services.
• Relevant experience in maintenance compliance inspection of Fire Safety, mechanical ventilation, Sprinkler systems, Hydrants lifts, and any other Building services (including Lifts) that are related maintenance work.
• Able to work independently.
• Working knowledge of EXCEL.
• Current driver’s license.
• Willing to travel to Sydney Metropolitan and Regional areas to undertake work.
Risk of BES properties not meeting contractual and legislative requirements. This will affect tenant safety and risks relating to finance and reputation for LAHC.
If you are suitable, apply via your preferred job board, only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's