You will be working closely with the BIM Manager, Project directors, project managers and other project personnel including designers and contractors; developing BIM execution plans and standards across projects and developing there BIM knowledge base and skills.
In addition, you will be required to guide the Project team through the virtual coordination and issue resolution process, define a program, assign tasks and meet deadlines create deadlines for the resolution, and then ensure the resultant actions are incorporated into the model.
To be considered for this role you must have the following;
- 3 years BIM Management experience
- 5-7 years experience within Building Services and Revit
- The ability to Lead co-ordination reviews internal & external with Consultants, Contractors, Architects & Project Managers
- Experience in liaising and coordinating with Engineers/Modellers/3rd party providers on the production of Models/Drawings
- Proven management of the production of Federated Models primarily using Navisworks and Revit.
- The ability to review and take ownership of existing BIM standards development, implementation and enforcement.
For more information please email Danyelle on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 82524017