Established over 20 years ago this well established and award-winning builder has become a major player in NSW competing against the nation’s leading mid-tier builders. They have an annual turnover of $300M and employ in excess of 120 staff.
The core function of this position is coordinate with and provide support to the project team. You will deliver against the BIM execution plan, manage and distribute BIM documentation, coordinate submissions, models and schedules, conduct regular and coordinate data exchanges between relevant parties involved on the project.
You will report into the Project Manager and BIM lead on the project and play a lead role in guiding and assisting the project team through coordination of information, helping define programme, assign tasks to create and meet deadlines for the resolution and ensure actions are incorporated into the model.
Background / Key Requirements
- The ideal candidate will come from a background in Mechanical drafting/design or Property/ Construction (Architecture, Project Manager or Engineer.) and have more than 3 years experience in a BIM related position.
- Revit and Navisworks proficient
- Be proficient production of BIM Documentation (models, execution plans, management plans, briefs)
- Help the BIM Lead delivery against BIM Execution Plans
- Assist with the co-ordination reviews internal & external with other Services Consultants/Architects & Project Managers
- Liaising and coordinating with the Engineers/Modellers on the production of Models/Drawings
- Achieving all deadlines either internal or externally set
- You will have a keen desire to become a leader in Building Information Modelling.
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers who promote diversity and inclusion. You will benefit from working on an Iconic Project and be joining a handpicked team.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employer benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director @ CGC Recruitment on 0428 433 876 / firstname.lastname@example.org