A builder who was established over 20 years ago and one of the fastest-growing builders in Australia. They are now seen as one of the main fit out contractors in Sydney.
They are known for delivering fit-out and refurbishment projects up to $30M and operate in sectors such as commercial, retail, and hospitality.
The fit-out sector is currently in a boom and this successful builder is winning their fair share of projects and is in need of a Bid Writer/Coordinator to join their team.
As Bid Writer/Coordinator you will be experienced in the writing of corporate bids and submissions across the professional services space. This includes banks, law firms, accounting firms, external consultants etc.
This is an end to end role where you will be expected to provide advice to executive management, collate, produce and print final submissions for the bid.
You must have advanced skills in InDesign and Word, you will be supported by graphic designers and another coordinator.
You will maintain a library of information to streamline the tender process and working cohesively with the delivery teams to assist with the conversion of opportunities.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in professional services bid writing role
- Construction industry experience preferred but not essential
- Experienced across different types of bids such as RFT's, EOI's, PPPs
- Must possess the ability to quickly build internal relationships
- Experience managing different stakeholders
- Must understand the client and customer perspectives
- Advanced Word and InDesign essential
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or related degree) not essential
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com