- Established 30 years ago this Tier 2 company is one of the leading builders in Australia, and in particular their Sydney head office, in terms of culture, staff retention and overall staff satisfaction. They achieve this by truly engaging with their employees and offering excellent work live balance.
- Although they are a well-established group with a turnover in excess of $650m, they operate like a family business where trust, professionalism, loyalty and teamwork is at the core of their business.
- Their brand, reputation, time in sector and their people are all huge contributing factors to why they are awesome to work for, & why their clients love to partner with them.
- Over the last 30 years they have delivery many award winning projects in the construction, fit out and refurbishment space across a variety of sectors including Local Government, Education, Health and Private sectors on projects up to $120m.
- In this role you'll have a holistic approach to pulling a bid together focusing on the end user and how you can offer the best solution to their space / building / project, its not about the cheapest rate its about the whole process / story and being a delivery partner.
- The role will be to get the bid to 80% / 90% then working with the General Manager and Commercial Manager to finalise the 10/20%
- Naturally the role will encompass estimating however we are looking for someone who has a vested interest in the project and can really understand the bigger picture. Methodology, cost, value engineering, program and most importantly understanding the client requirements, offering solutions, options and value add.
- Reporting to the Construction Manager who is professional and highly skilled person – in saying this the company has great people across the business where the culture is extremely strong and collaborative.
- Paying circa $170k which would be negotiable for the right person.
What’s On Offer:
- On offer is the opportunity to work for a professional and well-run business who are setting the standard across a number of sectors.
- You'll be given the opportunity to grow with the business, while working in conditions which are family friendly & professional, reporting to a Construction Manager who is level-headed, genuine and easy to communicate with.
- Package negotiable for the right candidate, however our client is willing to offer a great salary for the right person.
- You could be someone looking to step up or a fully-fledged Bid Manager who wants more flexibility and responsibility to grow with the business in a strategic and holistic manner.
How to Apply:
- For a confidential conversation please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on email@example.com
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.