Reporting to the GM Business Development, this role is responsible for the development of high quality documents such as tenders, proposals, expressions of interest and presentations against strict timelines. The successful applicant will be responsible to ensure that all submissions are completed on time in accordance with specifications and to a high professional standard, effectively showcasing the company's points of difference. You will lead a small team consisting of a bid writer, commercial analyst and a senior estimator.
On a day to day basis, the role will include:
- Managing all incoming opportunities including Expressions of Interest, Request for Proposal's or Request for Tender's sourced publicly or through invitation.
- Reading, analysing and understanding all client documents including Briefs, Conditions, Contracts, Scope of Works, Specifications and Service Agreements.
- Managing all internal processes required for the preparation of competent documented responses to the above mentioned opportunities, with the objective of incorporating innovative service solutions.
- Managing all internal process for the preparation of Presentations.
- Ensuring compliance with all Key Performance Indicators for the department.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business who have enjoyed a successful couple of years and with impressive plans for growth. If you are interested in this opportunistic, please hit APPLY NOW. Equally feel free to call Oliver on 02 8252 4004 to discuss in more detail.