Our client are a major Top Tier Organisation who specialise in the design and delivery of complex infrastructure project. This organisation is currently at the forefront of the current infrastructure boom in NSW and they have identified the need for a Bid Coordinator to work an EOI for a major rail project.
This position will suit a tender / bid coordinator that may come from a marketing / graphic design background. Working closely with State, Construction and Business Development Managers the core function of this position is to assist preparing EOI, tenders and bids/submissions.
This will include:
- Assist State, Pre Construction and Business Development Manager as required
- Help analyse EOI, RFT and relevant documentation to provide guidance on submission requirements, strategy and timing
- In conjunction with the estimating department help coordinate the receipt tender / EOI documentation
- Prepare, collate and check all tender and bid submissions to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Help coordinate and write expressions of interest and tailor corporate profiles for targeted projects
- Ensuring in-house marketing material is current
- Coordinating meetings with various departments involved in the bid process
- Have knowledge around the bid process and tender /procurement methods
- Strong grammatical and proofreading / editing skills
- Adobe Pro, In design formatting experience
This role is an immediate requirement so for more project information please call Rory immediately on 0428 026 703 or email email@example.com