This business is a mid-tier builder in Sydney, and a major player in the NSW market over the last 25 years, currently turning over $700M.
Tender pipeline includes - educational, data centers, industrial warehouses, aged care and general commercial works $10M - $120M
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Bid and Submissions Manager is responsible for the production of business proposals and tenders, collating project information and writing in a technical manner, while creating the graphics content.
Responsible for managing and supporting the Bid Coordinator in order for them to deliver to Bid Leader and client requirements.
- Manage and prepare the entire tender / EOI responses to client specifications
- Liaise with Bid Leader and internal stakeholders to ensure that deadlines are established and met. Responsible for management of Bid Team deadlines within Microsoft Teams.
- Manage and support the Bid Coordinator
- Ensure that required bid copy and graphics are consistently seen as creative, progressive, innovative and appropriately reflecting both the win strategy and bid briefing requirements.
- Work with Bid team to continually improve general Submission Library content
- Organise meetings and workshops for project development.
- Produce reports for business development and senior executives.
- Minimum 4-6 years submissions coordination / management experience within the construction or property sector
- Degree qualified - Communications or Marketing (MUST)
- Graphic Design background (desirable)
- High proficiency in strategic copywriting and content development.
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro
- Creating high-end graphics, marketing, or production environment and/or bid/proposal background
- Brand awareness / corporate identity implement style guides, visuals and templates for high quality proposals
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com