- Could suit someone wanting to transfer from the luxury residential market
- Work in a supportive environment with a high performing team
- Receive mentoring and training from a tier one construction manager
Our client is a design-driven boutique construction firm with offices in Sydney and Brisbane who pride themselves on working a little differently to their peers by investing time in the front end of the projects to achieve better efficiencies for clients.
They have built a solid reputation working with clients on a range of building works including new builds, refurbishments and fitouts of retail, hospitality and commercial sectors
Culture / Benefits
- Privately owned builder with senior management from a tier one background who have pulled together their years of experience working within a tier one environment and tweaked the structure to create a flexible and agile culture.
- You will receive first class training and mentoring from a well-respected construction manager and the opportunity to run your own projects as you progress
- You will be joining a stable, high achieving team that has been curated and handpicked by the State Manager over the last 2 yrs.
Working closely with Site Manager and Construction Manager you will be responsible for site coordination, SWMS, programming and ITPs. On larger projects you will be work under a Site Manager however have the opportunity to run your own projects, receiving mentoring and training directly from the Construction Manager
The projects they complete are high profile with detailed finishing’s. Someone who has completed their apprenticeship in the luxury residential market and is looking to transfer across would be an ideal fit.
- Carpentry Trade, ideally having completed an apprenticeship in the luxury residential market
- Ability to schedule and coordinate day to day activies on site
- Conversant with trades and services associated with commercial sector
- A good understanding of BCA requirements.
- High attention to detail.
- Valid driving license
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones on 0428 433876