One of Sydney leading residential building management companies are looking for a junior building manager to work alongside an experienced BM at a site in Zetland.
Reporting to the onsite Building Manager, you will be assisting with the overall running and management of a large residential development. This is a varied role with a diverse range of responsibilities, which include dealing with tenants, owners and contractors on a daily basis. You will also be involved with all facets of building management and assist with the following:
- Inspections and maintenance
- Building presentation and facilities management
- Acting as point of contact for all owners and tenants
- Conflict resolution and handling problems in a timely manner
- Ensuring contractors fulfil obligations, i.e. cleaning and security
- Reporting and documenting information
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced concierge to step up into the role, or those with some direct building management exposure within the residential space. Great location working for a business that will really help you accelerate your career. Please hit APPLY NOW. Equally feel free to call Oliver on 02 8252 4004 for more information.