The role is best suited for an individual who looking to stay in a supportive role and add value to a high performing Finance team in a fast-paced environment. There will be a high level of data entry and accounting assistance required in this role.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Cash flow preparation
- Assist with month-end close activities and month-end processes
- Accounts payable – data entry & processing supplier invoices into MYOB
- Receive & review staff expense claims
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Finance Manager
- Prepare weekly payments
- Data entry into database & filing of paperwork
Qualifications & Experience
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient user of MYOB
- Understanding of Project costing relating to projects budgets will be highly regarded
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills & MS Office
- Ability to work well under pressure & work autonomously
If this sounds like you and you meet the above requirements, then please ‘Apply Now’ or call Skye Wexelman for a confidential discussion on 02 8252 4005.