- 3-month Contract opportunity with the NSW State Government
- Based in Parramatta
- ASAP Start
Our Client is responsible for the delivery and coordination of early childhood, primary school, secondary school, vocational education, adult, migrant and higher education in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
This position undertakes assessments and provides advice, support and education concerning contacts made to the Wellbeing Unit and identifying potential responses by the Department or other organisations to children or young people at risk of harm.
- Contributing to the development and delivery of training concerning child protection, in particular child protection practice, policy, systems and procedures within the Department, when required.
● Gathering information, undertaking assessments and providing consistent and high-quality advice, guidance and information to mandatory reporters with regard to students at risk of harm ensuring that the Department complies with legislative and policy obligations in the area of child protection.
● Identifying and providing advice to mandatory reporters concerning response options for students their families who are at risk of harm or in need of assistance.
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Previous experience and grant assessment knowledge
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of Government experience
- Must have NSW Working With Children Check clearance
- Must have available 2 references - recent within the last 2 years