Our client is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy, who have an ever-growing market presence. They are seeking a motivated and bubbly team administrator to join a collaborative team in Parramatta.
Providing support to the Office/Accounts Manager in all aspects of her role, whilst being a strong advocate for the office culture and assisting with Human Resources/Business Support activities.
To even be considered for this role, you must have worked in administration within engineering, construction or project management prior and have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in administration and assisting project teams
- MYOB: Minimum 1 year (Required)
- Accounts Receivable: Minimum 1 year (Required)
- Accounts Payable: Minimum 1 year (Required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills
- Confident and self-motivated personality
- Eager to build a career within construction
As the Administration Assistant, you will be assisting project teams and maintaining the smooth running of the office.
The role requires a highly organised and proactive candidate.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer and direct telephone and email inquiries.
- Provide general administrative support and project Coordination
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payroll preparation
- Manage Superannuation process
- HR functions – including drafting & implementation of policies, process improvement.
- Fee Proposals
- Ability to read architectural drawings will be highly regarded
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com