CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction, engineering and design space. We are seeking an administrator who has worked in real-estate prior.
Our client is a boutique Real-Estate company who encourage a supportive and healthy work culture. They are currently seeking a switched-on Administration Assistant to join their team in Sydney CBD.
As the Administration Assistant, you will be assisting all areas of the business and an essential part of the sales team.
The role requires a highly organised and proactive candidate.
To even be considered for this role, you must have worked in real-estate or property previously and have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in administration and reception
- Impeccable presentation and self-grooming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Confident and bubbly personality
- Eager to build a career within Real-estate
- Answering and directing calls
- Multitask across various Administrative tasks
- Data Entry
- Support the Sales and Property Management division
- Diary and travel management for Directors
- Manage the booking system of internal meeting rooms
- Manage stationery, kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- General clerical assistance as and when required.
- Offering refreshments to clients and visitors.
- Be a warm, welcoming and friendly face for all who enter the office.
- Opportunity to assist in a highly up-beat environment
- Work in the heart of the CBD
- Join a supportive and friendly team
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com