Our client is a has incorporated a mix of Corporate and fun environment which supports healthy work culture and promotes career progression.
The Office Coordinator will assist in providing administrative support to the Sydney Executive team and travel coordination of the Sydney Corporate Office.
As the face of the company; you will be the first point of contact in person and over the phone.
You must have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in office administration and reception and proven tenure in roles
- Impeccable presentation and self-grooming - professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate and well spoken
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Strong diary management, travel coordination
- Provide administrative support to specified members of the Executive Committee
- Manage the travel arrangements for all Sydney Office team members
- First point of contact both over the phone and in person, in a professional manner
- Collect and distribute mail, Arrange couriers as required
- Office and kitchen general maintenance
- Order and maintain stationery and office supplies
- Liaise with external facility providers, e.g. building manager and plumber
- Assist the CEO’s Executive Assistant with catering associated with the efficient running of board meetings
- Provide assistance to the CEO in the absence of the CEO’s Executive Assistant
- Work in the heart of the CBD
- Join a supportive and friendly corporate team which promotes career progression
- Take the next step up and support the Executive Assistant!
- Competitive salary
- On-boarding and training provided