SENIOR CONSULTANT / RAIL
George is a BSc educated and certified (CertRP) Railway Recruitment Consultant with 5 years industry experience.
He commenced his career in the UK following a technical degree course involving 7 months at a global engineering consultancy. He then spent over 3 years in a well-known national agency attracting high quality candidates in to permanent employment within the UK’s leading Rail, Infrastructure and Civil Engineering companies.
After establishing himself in the sector George joined CGC Recruitment in 2016, as a specialist consultant focusing on the recruitment of construction and engineering staff for government, contractors and consultancies in the Rail sector.
Key positions covered:
• Systems Engineering & Safety Assurance
• Electrical & OHW Engineering
• Signalling & Communications
• Track / Perway & Civil Engineering
• Design, Engineering & Project Management
• Rolling Stock / Manufacturing