Established over 30 years ago, this growing builder has built an excellent reputation in the Australian construction market. Due to the large number of projects in the pipeline, they are currently looking for a WHS Officer to work on a range of University projects in the inner west and Eastern Suburbs. The successful candidate will be an accomplished Safety professional with experience delivering commercial or Education or alike projects.
- Managing and administration of safety systems
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures.
- Input WHS data into Incident Management System
- Conduct Risk Assessments and drive risk control
- Strong ability to understand and interpret policies
- Previous experience in a safety role
- construction experience is essential.
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety or relevant experience
- Drivers licence
- Knowledge of Work Cover and Injury Management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as externally
If you're looking for a new challenge at this stage of your career, please contact Matthew Weighill 0418860931 or email your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept private and confidential.
CGC offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who may be suitable, please pass on their details.