A state wide government organisation for construction and infrastructure projects across the state.
Due to the huge number of projects in the pipeline, this state government agency is recruiting for a town planner on a 9 month contract.
This position will be remote working so anyone based across the state can apply.
You will have the support of senior planners in your team and be working on land re-zoning, sub-divisions and providing pathways to land managers.
Someone from a state gov, council or property background would be preferable.
This is a job share opportunity so someone who is looking for 2 days a week would be the ideal fit.
- Support the planning responsibilities as Transport as a Consent Authority to ensure the timely determination of development application.
- Support the provision of expert town planning advice to inform the development of the divestment pipeline and impacts on surplus property and to inform the undertaking of land management activities across the site.
- Support rigorous project planning, management and reporting to ensure project milestones are met and
accurate progress updates, risks and issues are communicated with all relevant stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with specialist teams within the matrix branch structure and across TfNSW divisions to
ensure the best possible planning outcomes.
- Support stakeholder communications, establish strong working relationships with colleagues and demonstrate collaborative ways of working through participation in working groups and other committees as required.
- Communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in written formats
- Managing competing work priorities.
- Keeping abreast of current and emerging best practice and statutory requirements.
- Liaising with stakeholders and negotiating workable timeframes to obtain information and perform consultation activities in the face of stakeholders’ competing priorities.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org