A specialist manufacturer of rail products and rolling stock components. They have a number of patents and supply many of the worlds most advanced rail networks in mainland Europe, the UK, USA, Canada and the Asia Pacific region.
Due to unprecedented growth in recent years, the leadership team are looking for an enthusiastic and career driven individual to work directly alongside them. This is an opportunity to develop under direct mentorship.
The position includes international travel.
- Support the ongoing business portfolio and drive new business opportunities through current clients
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics and competitor activity, providing feedback to customers
- Provide technical information to all enquiries around problem solving, product solutions, price, and delivery to customers
- Engage in demand generation activities including marketing initiatives and self-promoting
- Identify opportunities to cross sell/upsell within the team
- Achieve revenue target by building and executing a business plan
- The successful candidate will be provided with product specific training and continuous support from the National Sales Team to enable you to maximise sales performance and business presence
- A strong grasp of sales and business development techniques with proven results
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a Science or Engineering discipline
- Experience (around 3-5 years) in a similar role, with demonstrated results identifying technical sales growth opportunities against objectives and implementing a plan to improve field execution
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the industrial industry would be an advantage, rail even more so
This is a great opportunity join a rapidly growing, innovative and dynamic Australian team that are quickly becoming a major global brand.
Please contact George Hvid to discuss in detail: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 / 0282 524 013