CGC are working with a global multidisciplinary giant who are looking to build on their senior management team before large planned growth throughout all divisions. This global giant has a strong reputation within Sydney's building services market and further afield. They have a great working environment and are ear marked for huge success in 2018 after landing some exciting long term projects over the last 12 months, within major infrastructure projects.
This is a key design management role within the building services team where you will contribute to some of Australia's largest transport infrastructure projects. In this role you will find opportunities for strong career progression by working on boutique and large scale local and international projects.
Our client is committed to the highest standards of service, focused on strong client relationships and exceptional project outcomes.
This role will be responsible for design managing of self sourced and existing projects within the Infrastructure field, specifically large transport infrastructure developments. The role will also take responsibility for building and developing the whole Electrical team.
This role offers a large degree of autonomy and would suit an individual who is confident and time served in an electrical design role, client facing and going on site.
To be successful in this position you will have solid background in Electrical design in building services. You will be in a position to offer in-depth technical advice to other divisions within the company as well as new and existing staff working below you. You will be a key Manager of delivery and a client point of contact. With prior experience working on major Renewable Energy projects.
To be considered for this role you will have:
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering.
• Experience in a similar design Management role.
• A history of delivering the design process of large complex public sector Infrastructure projects.
• Strong communication skills, and experience giving strong technical advice.
• Been client focused with the ability to develop pragmatic options that respond to their needs.
• Experience co-ordinating across multiple projects.
• A track record in developing flexible and creative solutions, from project inception, concept and design development through to construction administration and project after-care.
• Experience managing delivery with an offshore design centre would be advantageous.
- Great salary
- Superb offices
- Career path
- Active social club