With offices across the globe, this top tier engineering design consultancy are at the forefront of design. They have an outstanding reputation throughout Australia and this is not only built on the quality of their designs, but also through their employee engagement and satisfaction.
They offer leading benefits including a genuine commitment to flexible working and a healthy work / life balance along with additional holiday options and on-going personal and professional growth.
The Role and Responsibilities
This role is a critical hire for the business. You will be the technical expert for all things drainage on transport related projects. You will be liaising with all stakeholders, both internal and external, and will be involved in mentoring the drainage team from a technical perspective.
A key component of the role is the ability to build effective and enduring relationships with other disciplines, sectors and teams in the region, and external bodies to foster cooperation and to maximise cross-sell and trade up opportunities.
You will also liaise with the Project Manager to manage all project-related commercial aspects.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- 10+ years’ drainage design experience on major Australian based projects
- Suitable drainage engineering qualifications and experience are a must; having worked in a design consultancy environment would be an advantage
- Experience designing to Austroads Standards and in particular working on VicRoads projects is required
- Experience of working in multi discipline design and/or project teams
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Steve Morris on 0406 707275 / 02 8252 4011 / firstname.lastname@example.org or register your interest by applying via this website.
This role not quite what you're looking for? Please visit our website for a selection of other currently live roles: www.cgcrecruitment.com