An established engineering and surveying company with an excellent reputation in the NSW urban and land development sector. With an approachable and personable management team they have excellent staff retention.
They are able to offer a number of specialist disciplines to their land development clients. Its within their highly regarded surveying team where they are looking for their next expert hire. As a Registered Surveyor you will be working on a number of development projects including residential, commercial and industrial subdivisions.
- Lead a wide range of survey projects managing multi-disciplined resources.
- Carry out field and office calculations for each individual project.
- Carry out and supervise cadastral surveys and prepare/approve documentation for lodgement.
- Have thorough knowledge of current industry trends, practices, standards and relevant policies.
- Work with other senior staff in the business in order to provide clients with one stop shop solutions.
- You will have experience in the delivery of cadastral advice and documentation for land subdivisions and the related infrastructure.
- A relevant qualification in Surveying would be preferred.
- Have a sound understanding of Sydney Water and Utilities planning.
- Proven success in recognising and securing business opportunities
- Detailed knowledge of Acts and regulations relating to general surveying practices.
Click APPLY to submit your application or call Azri Azlan at 0470 215 799 for a confidential discussion.
For more roles within the Construction and Engineering sector please visit our website www.cgcrecruitment.com