A medium sized builder who specialise in boutique apartment projects operating throughout the Eastern Suburbs, Sutherland Shire and the Lower North Shore are actively seeking a new Structures foreman for a 65 unit development in the Shire.
The scope of work will be to help deliver the structure on a 65 unit development .The project is just coming out of the ground and will run through until early 2019. You will report into a Site Manager and be responsible for the daily activities ensuring safety and programme are followed. We are ideally looking for a generalist that will be able to carry on and complete the finishes
- Carpentry trade with management/coordination experience on multistorey residential projects
- Looking for a supervisor with generalist experience who has strong knowledge of structure
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage sub-contractors
- Ability to interpret drawings and programmes and develop short term programmes
- Good communication and an intermediate level of computer literacy
The is a great opportunity for a Foreman who wants to step up and move in to a Structures Foreman role for on a big project. The culture has a team ethos and one where everyone chips in to help each other to produce exceptional results.
Call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org