We are working with one of Australia's largest privately-owned construction companies who turn over in excess of $1B and employee over 600 staff nationally.
Help deliver the structure on next stage of this multimillion dollar regional hospital. The scope will include a 4 storey complex on a suspended slab. You will report into the Site Manager and responsible for coordinating the day to day activates ensure safety, quality and programme are all adhered to.
This project at a minimum duration of 18 months, civil and finishes will follow.
For candidates that are not local accommodation, LAFHA and flights to and from the site will be provided. The company are also flexible on a 5 or 6 day week depending on how often you would like to go home.
Ideal background / skills
- Carpentry trade, some tertiary qualifications within building/construction would be advantageous
- Strong buildability knowledge (structure) and demonstrated experience working within the tier one or two building industry
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to get the best out of people and promote best practices
- Good communication skills both written and oral
This business offers first class employee benefits and are at the forefront of construction innovation offering clients efficiently through design phases and streamlined communications between stakeholders and suppliers. Employees benefit from leading tier two salaries and will enjoy working within a forward-thinking culture across complex projects.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones 0428 433 876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org