SYDNEY BASED LOCATION!!
Based in the lower North Shore of Sydney, this leading Australian engineering design consultancy work across multiple projects focusing predominantly on Commercial and Residential projects. They have an outstanding reputation in the industry and are continuing to go from strength to strength.
The company is seeking a career driven and enthusiastic Structural Engineer to join the team. With multiple projects underway, you will be assisting on a number of projects in order to deliver them on time and to the high standards of the consultancy. You will be learning directly from the Senior Structural Engineer to maximize your current knowledge and experience as a Structural Engineer.
Reporting into the senior management team you will work collaboratively to deliver projects. These will be Structural elements relating to building structure projects. You will have proven experience within the residential, commercial and industrial sectors and the ability to demonstrate a range of projects you have worked on. We are seeking a candidate with Building structural design experience, reinforced concrete, post tensioning (RAPT proficient), steelwork.
As the successful applicant, you will be able to demonstrate:
- 2-3 years' of experience as a Structural Design Engineer
- Experience with software packages such as RAPT and SPACE GASS
- Australian engineering design consultancy experience
- Full working rights in Australia
- Exciting career path within a global tier 2
- Large and diverse projects
- Friendly team and culture
- Superb management support
- Outside busy CBD (located in lower North Shore)
- Location close to train station
- Career progression as a Structural Engineer
Call Allyssar on (02) 8252 4014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website to view a selection of other current vacancies that we currently have available: www.cgcrecruitment.com