This international engineering consultancy have an excellent reputation and are a company that many engineers dream to be a part of. They are experts in delivering projects in the building and infrastructure sectors.
Due to continued growth, they have a need for a Principal Structural Engineer to join the team. In this role, you will lead a team on complex high-rise projects.
- Lead a Structural team
- Client interface and business development
- Manage and mentor less experienced engineers
- A minimum of 10 years experience
- Previous experience managing teams and running projects
- Extensive experience of associated packages to the structural design industry
- High-rise and PT experience is essential
- Design experience within a consulting environment
- Proficient in software such as ETABS, RAPT and RAM concept
- Full working rights in Australia