|Job Title:||Structural Drafter|
|Contact Name:||Steve Morris|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2018 09:47|
With a strong presence in the Australian market this national engineering consultancy are focused on the continuing development of their staff.
They are always busy as they get a lot of their wins through repeat business, although they also have a great track record of winning new clients and projects through the service and quality of designs they deliver.
They have an immediate requirement for a contract Revit structural drafting specialist to add to their high performing team. Strategically they operate across a number of building markets (residential, commercial, industrial) therefore their portfolio remains diverse without ever becoming too broad and general. You will work across multiple projects and will gain excellent project exposure.
• A strong background in Revit structure.
• 3 years + experience in structural drafting of building structures
• 1-3 years of practical experience in the use of Revit software is essential.
• Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian based consulting company.
• An ambitious individual who revels in the quality and speed of their work
Full working rights in Australia
• The ability to commence a contract role quickly
If you're looking to secure a contract role in a convenient CBD location and earn great money quickly then I want to hear from you. This consultancy offer a flexible and enjoyable work environment.
For further information please contact Steve Morris on 0406 707275 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's