Opportunity to work with one of Australia’s most exciting multi-disciplinary engineering consultancies.
This business work with tier one clients on the design of high-value and major construction projects. They have a great reputation here in QLD and nationwide, with a huge portfolio of mixed buildings and infrastructure projects.
Our client have a huge portfolio of major projects and as such, are looking for an experienced Structural Drafter to join the team.
Revit experience is not essential and they will provide training in this area to highly competent and ambitious Structural Drafters. Ideally, the successful candidate will have Structural Drafting expertise across multiple building types and demonstrate great work ethic and drive.
In this role you will work closely with a team of highly talented Structural Engineers on a range of exciting buildings projects ranging from high-rise towers through to major commercial developments.
- Exposure to structural drafting across a wide range of building types,
- A solid understanding of Revit is beneficial but not essential,
- Demonstrated experience as a Structural Drafter in a consultancy organisation,
- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards,
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Take advantage of professional and personal development opportunities,
- Work with a manager that is industry renowned and truly cares about employees,
- High-performing, friendly team,
- Work for a company that deliver excellence.