Our client is a mid-tier engineering design consultancy and are a specialist in the civil/ structural engineering design sector. It is through their dedication to client satisfaction that the company has developed a reputation for excellence, integrity and long-term relationships within the local market.
As a result, of the team contributions and resources, skills and capacity our client has expanded into a range of projects and has an opening to bring on an additional REVIT Structural Drafter to join their friendly accommodating team.
This role would suit a REVIT Structural Drafter with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, who has had exposure to a diversity of buildings projects. They have an immediate requirement for a contract REVIT structural drafting specialist to add to their high performing team, with experience in both concrete and steel, working on commercial, industrial and residential projects.
- A strong background in both concrete and steel structures.
- 3 years + experience in structural drafting of building structures
- 1-3 years of practical experience in the use of REVIT software is essential.
- Previous experience using Australian design standards
- Full working rights in Australia
- The ability to commence a contract role quickly.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.