This small engineering consultancy have been operating for over 30 years and have a strong reputation in the local market. They are situated in a fantastic location on Sydney's Northern Beaches and offer a friendly, relaxed and engaging working environment.
Working under the director of the business, you will be working as a Structural Drafter delivering a range of building structures designs; mainly focusing on the residential market.
Due to the nature of the requirement, applications are welcome from junior drafting candidates through to experienced senior drafters.
Utilising AutoCAD, you will work closely with the engineers to draft designs of varying residential developments that include timber, concrete and post-tension designs.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Cert IV or above in structural drafting
- A minimum of 6 months of experience working for an Australian engineering design consultancy
- For experienced candidates a proven record of delivering a range of building structures in AutoCAD is required; with residential forming part of this expereince
- The ability to work on Sydney's Northern Beaches
- Full working rights in Australia
Don't miss out, apply today either via this website or by contacting Steve Morris on 02 8252 4011 / 0406 707275 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also check out our website for a selection of other currently live roles: www.cgcrecruitment.com