- Small multi-disciplinary engineering design consultancy - established two years ago in Sydney
- Three well-known and influential directors who have an outstanding reputation in the industry
- As a result of their knowledge, skills, reputation and connections, they have quickly and sustainably grown from strength to strength.
- They have recently moved into large new offices in a great location in Sydney's CBD
- They have a clear business strategy for growth that entails not only adding to the team in Sydney, but also expanding interstate and internationally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing consultancy who are based in Sydney at the early stages and to grow with them. By joining at this stage, you will have avoided the initial uncertainty of a start-up but still play a key part in their growth plans.
The Role and Responsibilities
This role is based in Sydney. As the Senior Structural Drafter, you will:
- Work closely with the Directors and Senior Engineers to deliver a wide range of building structures projects.
- At present, there is a small drafting team, but you will play a key role in the growth of this team
- You will have the opportunity to be a key part of this growth whist still remaining hands-on in the delivery of projects.
As a key hire, you will be able to demonstrate:
- 6 years + experience working as a Structural Drafter within an Australian engineering design consultancy
- Strong Revit skills working across a range of building types
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work full-time in their Sydney office
- Full working rights in Australia
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Steve Morris on 02 8525 4011 / 0406 707275 / email@example.com
Please also check-out our website for a selection of other currently live vacancies; www.cgcrecruitment.com