This mid-tier engineering design consultancy have offices across Australia and have an outstanding reputation for staff engagement, happiness and longevity. They are multi-disciplinary; they work across civil, structural and building services, and they work on large, interesting and sometimes challenging projects.
They offer excellent company benefits which include:
- flexible working
- paid overtime
- regular company social events
- a commitment to on-going training and support
- a supportive and knowledgeable senior management team.
Working within their excellently located Sydney CBD office which is close to all transport links and amenities that the city has to offer, you will work as a Senior Revit Structural Drafter. You will work as part of a growing team and will play a key role in project delivery and the on-going growth and development of the team.
You will be responsible for delivering the 3D model's of a wide variety of building structures utilising Revit as your design tool. These will include:
- High-rise towers
- Aged Care
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- A proven track record of working as a Structural Drafter within engineering design consultancies
- Intermediate to advanced Revit skills delivering a range of building types
- Australian engineering design consultancy experience
- Full working rights in Australia
For a confidential conversation or to discuss other opportunities, please call Steve Morris on 02 8252 4011 / 0406 707275.
To apply for the role, please do so by uploading your resume via this website or by emailing me directly at email@example.com
Please also check-out our website for a selection of other live vacancies: www.cgcrecruitment.com