Tier 1 design consultancy with over 150 employees across eight Australian offices.
With multiple locations across the globe providing all multidisciplinary engineering, technical and drafting services required for all projects.
About the role:
As an experienced Structural CAD Drafter/Modeller you will be in charge of the delivery of a range of projects. Working in a collaborative and diverse team, with a strong focus on development and innovative thinking. Exposure across a range of projects providing quality delivery of the concept design using AutoCAD.
- Ability to work individually without assistance.
- 3+ years’ demonstrated drafting experience on bridges, roads and highways projects working in Australia and VIC.
- Experience and exposure to Microstation and Revit 3D software
- High attention to detail, excellent client-focus and ability to deliver quality output within the timeline.
- Previous experience in the Australian market.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Ability to communicate and perform effectively within a team.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.