|Job Title:||Site Superintendent|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2018 16:02|
In essence, this role is to manage and direct key projects in their highly regarded urban development section.
This role will suit the Project Manager/Civil Engineer looking to further their project management experience: As a Site Superintendent you will;
• Have the communication skills and technical knowledge to liaise with clients, contractors and councils.
• Have the commercial acumen to recognize business opportunities and assist company growth.
• Enjoy getting out on site, being hands on and out from behind the desk.
By being a motivated and enthusiastic leader of projects and people you will naturally have:
• A tertiary qualification in civil engineering and minimum of 5 years' experience in the Australian market.
• Previous work history on a diverse range of urban projects (major urban development, subdivisions, etc.).
• Knowledge of contract management and documentation.
• An interest in growing the group and supporting your colleagues.
• Candidates from a contractor background will be considered
For further information please contact Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org