They are a high-end builder that work on a mix of renovations and new build projects. All their work is with well-respected architects on projects within the Eastern Suburbs. At the moment they have a specify project in Woollahra that they are looking to recruit on. The work itself involves creating a new floor on top of an existing building with some complex steel work at the back of the existing building, imported European doors and original oval windows. The project itself costs in and around the $1.6m mark and is due to start within the next month
This position will be for you if :
- You have delivered high value projects
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have a carpentry background
- Worked on residential or high end commercial site previously
This organisation has a solid reputation within the NSW working with prestigious design houses. Senior management prides themselves on working in a collaboratively manner to achieve the best results for their client and maintain a good culture.
You will be the main point of contact on site for the company therefore you must be well presented and be able to communicate effectively.
You will be rewarded with a salary of between $100K - $130K depending on your experience and the value of the project that you will take over. They also offer all their Supervisors the option of having a vehicle
- Carpentry trade with management/coordination experience on lux resi projects
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage sub-contractors
- Ability to interpret drawings and programmes and develop short term programmes
- Good communication and an intermediate level of computer literacy
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position please email email@example.com or call John Ainge 0400516014