- Great company who offer a rewarding career
- Project valued up to $150m
- One of the busiest contractors in NSW
Over the last 10 years our client has seen unprecedented growth nationally and they are still beating their competitors to high profile projects across both division’s new build and refurbishment.
With a healthy order book for 2019/2020 and with a high level of tenders in negotiation we are actively looking for a Foreman/Site Manager to join their fit out/Refurbishment team.
As a business they take on projects up to $150m which covers both divisions including the refurbishment arm. Generally speaking project in the fit out/refurbishment division sit between $1m to $40m.
The company culture is very good and they have strong staff retention. This is due to some excellent systems in place, including WHS, contract admin and back office support, a dedicated senior management team and where possible they promote from within.
With this in mind we are looking for a well-respected and seasoned Foreman/Site Manager who has experience delivering their own projects for the at least the last 5 years.
To be considered you'll have the follow skills:
- Proven experience in Australia delivering fitout/refurb projects
- Come from a trade background
- Be a natural communicator and people manager
- Take full responsibility for your project, including program and WHS requirements
- Able to manage and coordinate a large team
For a confidential conversation please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email email@example.com.