A large Tier 3 builder who have been operating between the Gold Coast and Brisbane for nearly 15 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $30M.
The role – Site Manager
They are looking for an experienced Site Manager to deliver a $20M unit development for a high profile client based in West End.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Come from a trade background
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience running your own projects as a Site Manager with known builder in QLD
- Must show stability with previous employers
- MUST HAVE A BUILDING BACKGROUND
- Commercial/apartment experience
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
- Able to mentor younger Foreman
This is a really good opportunity for a Site Manager who is looking for a long term career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate, be one of the senior members of the site staff in their Brisbane office
If you would like to hear more about the role then please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or call on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com