With over 4 decades of experience this mid-tier builder has a strong history delivering work for well-known government organisations as well as private sector educational and aged care providers.
In the last 2 years they have starting making a name for themselves in the high-spec lux residential market. They have delivered a handful of projects and in the next 12-18 months have serval more in planning stages.
Company Culture / Benefits
This organisation has a solid reputation within the NSW market working with many of the prestigious schools, aged care providers and luxury residential developers. Senior management prides themselves on working in a collaboratively manner to achieve the best results for their client and maintain a good culture. You will be rewarded with a salary of between $150K - $160K and benefit from working in a professional culture.
The scope of works will be to deliver a $10M luxury residential apparently in Sydney’s East. We are looking for someone that has delivered a luxury residential projects who has a keen eye for detail.
- Carpentry trade with management/coordination experience on lux resi projects
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage sub-contractors
- Ability to interpret drawings and programmes and develop short term programmes
- Strong build ability knowledge on lux residential projects
- Good communication and an intermediate level of computer literacy