A builder who have been established for over 25 years and operate across Australia have a large Construction arm and a large sized Fit Out and refurbishment part of the business. This award-winning builder secure a majority of their work from repeat business and have a large client portfolio that they are continually winning work from.
About the Role – Site Manager
They are experiencing a high volume of successful tenders in the Brisbane office at present which has forced them to prepare for the pipeline of projects due to commence shortly and as a result are in need of a contract Site Manager. The project is located in Brisbane and will run from the end of November until mid-late January.
As a Site Manager you will be solely responsible for your site and all sub-contractors, you will able to lead tool box meetings and able to keep up with all OH&S requirements. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to a Project Manager. They are looking for this person to start late in under two weeks.
Skills and Experience
- Must have QBCC Supervisors licence or Builders Licence
- Must hold valid First Aid
- A minimum of 5-8 years experience as a Site Manager
- Come from a trade background
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Fit out experience is essential
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to assist your Project Manager with programming
- Work for a leading national fit out contractor
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com