A Tier 2 builder who have been operating between the Gold Coast and Brisbane for nearly 15 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $40M.
The role – Site Manager
They are looking for an experienced Site Manager to deliver a landmark $35M hotel development located at the southern end of the Gold Coast. They are looking for someone who is based on the Gold Coast and someone who is looking for a long term career on the coast. You will have previous experience delivering projects of this size.
This project will start construction mid October.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Come from a trade background
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience running your own projects as a Site Manager with known builder in QLD
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Commercial/apartment experience
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Be based on the Gold Coast
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
- Able to mentor younger Foreman
This is a really good opportunity for a Site Manager who is looking for a long term career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate, be one of the senior members of the site staff in their established Gold Coast office.
If you would like to hear more about the role then please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or call on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com