This company is a renowned tier 2 building contractor operating all over Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including construction, refurbishment and fit out of commercial, residential, health and education sectors with projects valuing anything from $10M to $50M.
In the past 3 years they have opened a small works part of the business which has been a huge success across the commercial, education and health sectors.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to ongoing project requirements they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to assist with running a commercial project located in Brisbane city. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the Construction Manager. They are looking for this person to start in approximately 2 weeks, this project is due to run for 20 weeks.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience with a known builder in Australia
- Worked on commercial fit out / refurbishment projects
- Come from a trade background
- Have a strong commercial background
- Stability on your CV is essential
- Be well presented
- Computer literate
- People management skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Working on technical commercial projects
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com