This company is a renowned Brisbane and Gold Coast tier 3 building contractor. They complete a wide range of residential projects including high-rise apartments and townhouse construction with projects valuing anything from $5M to $30M.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to ongoing project requirements following successful tenders they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to assist with an upcoming project on the Gold Coast. The project is a multi-level apartment development valued at around $15M. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the Construction Manager. You will be capable of running the site independently, coordinate trades and monitor safety. They are looking for this person to start early-mid November.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced as a Site Manager on residential or commercial mid to high rise projects
- Trade background with valid site Supervisor’s license
- Previous experience with a known builder is preferred
- Consistent with QLD QBCC building codes and safety regulations
- Strong communicator, and approachable by nature
- Developing a working relationship with a great team
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Work on the Gold Coast
- Competitive salary on offer
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com