This company is a renowned construction and facilities management company operating across the East Coast of Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including fit out and refurbishment projects across the retail and commercial sectors.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to a new project requirement following a successful tender they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to assist with supervision across a bank refurbishment project located in North Brisbane. You will be overseeing established subcontractors and will report to the Project Manager. They are looking for this person to start next week and the project is due to run for approximately 2 weeks, you must be flexible to work nights and weekends.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous experience on retail fit out and refurbishment projects
- QBCC Supervisors or Open Builders Licence
- Health & Safety qualifications
- Frist Aid qualifications
- Working on a retail fit out project
- Working for a builder with experienced and supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com