This company is a renowned tier 2 fit out contractor operating across the East Coast of Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including interiors, fit out and refurbishment projects across government, health, aged care, education, commercial office, retail and hospitality sectors.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to a new project requirement following a successful tender they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to assist with supervision across a refurbishment project located on the Gold Coast. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the Project Manager. They are looking for this person to start within the next couple of weeks and the project is due to run for approximately 7 weeks.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous experience with a known builder on similar projects
- QBC supervisors or open builders licence
- Health & Safety qualifications
- Experience on retail fit out and refurbishment projects
- Working on a retail fit out project
- Working for a builder with experienced and supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com