Established in NSW over 20 year, well established and award winning builder who have gone from strength to strength and over the last 3 years and now competing with NSW’s leading mid tier builders. They have an annual turnover of $300M and employ in excess of 120 staff.
Culture / Benefits
Over the years they have built a solid reputation for delivering projects in the commercial, industrial, age care and more recently fitout sector. Projects are valued from $10M to $100M and offer a variety of projects to ensure staff are challenged.
To attract and retain staff they pay above average market salaries.
With a $30M industrial project about to start they are looking to engage a Site Manager to oversee the delivery.
Background / Experience
- Demonstrated ability to have independently deliver projects in excess of $30M
- Ability to build good client relationships and manage personnel and operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for monitoring budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Good safety & system management skills
- Experience on commercial / industrial projects valued up to $30M
- Trade or other building qualifications
- Above average computer literacy