- One of Australia’s most recognised names within the Construction sector.
- Strong construction portfolio across the defence, educational and institutional projects
- Currently have over $700M worth of residential projects in feasibility stages across NSW, QLD and VIC
- Favourable culture with professional systems and highly experienced senior management team
We are assisting with the recruitment of a Site Manager who can deliver a $7M educational project that will be kicking off in the next few weeks.
Reporting into the Project Manager you will be required to oversee all day to day site activities ensuring that project milestones are achieved and safety and quality is maintained.
This is a permanent position that will be paying between $160,000 - $180,000.
The majority of their workforce have a tenure of between 3-5 years, the employee engagement is high and site staff are able to take advantage of a rotation scheme
We are looking for a true site manager, someone that can take full control over the project and coordinate and drive trades and site staff. You will have a good understanding of project financials, build-ability, and should be able to foresee problems and rectify them to keep the programme on track.
Ideal background / skills
- Carpentry trade along with tertiary qualifications within building/construction would be advantageous
- Strong build-ability knowledge and demonstrated experience working within the tier two market with reputable builders
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to motivate and drive the team / project
- Ability to get the best out of people and promote best practices
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Good IT skills