Work with passionate directors under a handpicked executive management team in a business that has been operating in the Sydney market for over 10 years and forged a career working with blue chip clients. Currently turning over approx. $250M and employing a dedicated team of 120 ppl.
Reporting into the Project Manager and working with your site team you will be responsible for the day to day coordination of site activities ensuring that projects are within time and budget constants. You will manage and mitigate safety across the site and ensure relevant stakeholders are kept informed project activities.
The scope of works will include an update to classrooms, back office space, core areas and amenities total value $12M
Projects will be varied across the educational, aged care and general commercial sector valued to $30M
Ideal background / skills
- Carpentry trade, some tertiary qualifications within building/construction would be advantageous
- Strong buildability knowledge and demonstrated experience working within the tier one or two building industry
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong safety knowledge and a good understanding of working with local councils.
- Ability to get the best out of people and promote best practices
- This builder has been on quite the journey over the last 5 years and is now a major player in the Sydney market delivering large scale construction projects valued to $80M.
- The execute management team are a highly developed group of industry professionals that boast successful careers within the mid-tier market.
- The culture throughout the business is inclusive and diverse, family friendly and all staff enjoy internal training and mentoring from senior management and team leaders.