Established over 30 years ago this highly respected large Tier 1 builder who specialise predominantly residential and commercial sectors have recently secured a large scale $400m mulit purpose project in Western Sydney
Originally coming from Vic where they have a huge presence, their NSW operation has been running for the past 15 years and has grown year on year, they have a fantastic reputation throughout Australia and are a dominant force in most states building projects of a value of anything up to $500M. They have recently secured a landmark project and are in need of an experienced Site Manager and Foreman to join their team
The location of the site will be in South West Sydney, you will be responsible for your own team which consists of an experienced site team and you will report to a competent Project Manager. As the Site Manager you are part responsible for the delivery of the project so being able to lead from the front is essential.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Have the relevant experience to call yourself a Site Manager
- Have some exp working on $100m projects
- A Residential background
- Have project completion on your CV
- Competent with programming
- Excellent man management skills
- Able to work in team environment
- Able to lead from the front
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors.
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0400 516 014.