With an exclusive high-class clientele our client has been working in the building for 20 years in Sydney. They only work on high end luxury projects within the Eastern Suburbs. They work on both new build and refurbishment projects up to the value of $8m.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be initially responsible for the delivery of a high-profile luxury residential renovation in Darling point. The project will involve striping out all the internals of an existing build and delivering the highest of internal finish
This position will be for you if :
- You have delivered high value projects
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have a carpentry background
- Worked on residential or high end commercial site previously
This organisation has a solid reputation within the NSW working with prestigious design houses. Senior management prides themselves on working in a collaboratively manner to achieve the best results for their client and maintain a good culture.
You will be the main point of contact on site for the company therefore you must be well presented and be able to communicate effectively.
You will be rewarded with a salary of between $100K - $130K depending on your experience and the value of the project that you will take over. They also offer all their Supervisors the option of having a vehicle
- Carpentry trade with management/coordination experience on lux resi projects
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage sub-contractors
- Ability to interpret drawings and programmes and develop short term programmes
- Good communication and an intermediate level of computer literacy
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position please apply for the position below or call John Ainge 0400516014