Several leading civil construction companies are currently looking to engage with experienced Site Engineers. With a wide range of requirements across the civil sector I am keen to speak with any Site Engineers with over two years experience in any civil construction project including utilities infrastructure – water gas or electricity, roads and highways construction, concrete and steel structural work, bulk earthworks, and excavation.
About the Role
- Working closely with senior project management teams to deliver a wide range of civil projects
- Liaising and working closely with project engineers on site
- Undertaking varied civil projects including road and highway construction, services installation or relocation, bulk earthworks, excavation, retaining walls,
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 2+ years experience within civil construction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Roles will offer you stability, career opportunities and a diversity to expand your previous experience.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com